segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

Charlotte Dodds

Charlotte Dodds
Height
5' 4" (1.63 m)

Spouse
John (14 October 2006 - present)


Charlotte Dodds Personal Quotes

"The wildest thing I ever did was, one night at a Thai restaurant in Paris, I got wasted and stood up on a table full of food and sang 'I Will Survive.' It was during a modeling industry dinner, so all the big-wigs from my agency were there with a bunch of clients. I know it was inappropriate, but it probably helped my career!"

"I bet I'm the most ticklish person you ever meet. I'm the kind of ticklish that you don't even have to touch me and I start giggling. My feet are very sensitive. I like them to be touched, but it has to be the right kind of touch. It can't be too hard or too soft or I go crazy giggling. But giggling is part of making love. Isn't it?"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário